If you shop at Kroger grocery store or on-line with Amazon.com, both companies will donate to AOD without adding anything to your purchase.
Kroger donates to the registered charity of your choice when you use your Kroger Plus card when checking out. AOD is now a charity you can designate for your Kroger Plus card. No additional charges are added to your purchase, Kroger makes a contribution on top of your purchase. If you don’t already have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the Customer Service desk. More details:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 79124 and select Alliance for Opportunity and Development (may be shortened due to character limits) and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Purchases will not count until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.